Why choose us?
We value the individuality of each student and work to foster their growth into engaged learners who are adept at critical thinking and problem-solving. Our dedication to promoting open-mindedness and curiosity in our students allows them to fully explore their abilities and interests. Our emphasis on developing social skills builds confidence and fosters a positive learning environment and our skilled and devoted faculty collaborate closely with students to help them reach their highest potential.
Step one: Application and Required Documents
- Complete online application (Use Google Chrome)
- Upload all the required documents
- Passport and CPR for parents and student
- Birth certificate
- Vaccination records (If you face difficulties uploading the complete vaccination records, kindly email them to [email protected])
- Residency Permit (If applicable)
- Passport size photo
- Good conduct certificate for Year 2 onwards entry
- Final report card from previous school
- Complete application fee (BD 50)
Step two: Family Interview and Assessment
- Interview and assessment are scheduled by the admissions team
- An interview will be conducted for Pre-school (Nursery, Reception and Year 1)
- Year 2 onwards will complete an entrance assessment in Arabic, English and Math, along with an interview.
- Non-Arab students will be excluded from the Arabic entrance assessment.
- After reviewing assessment and interview, admission decision is sent to family
Step three: After Acceptance
- Acknowledgment form sent to family about ARKS policies and procedures (must be completed)
- Complete registration fee (BD 150)
- Acceptance letter sent to family
Step four: Before Starting at ARKS
- Year 3 and above transfers from schools in Bahrain need to complete the online transfer process on www.bahrain.bh
- Transfers from outside Bahrain need to equalise and attest their school records
- School uniform is available at House of Uniform (Segaya Branch)